[kepler-dev] getting a tableau

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 4 12:38:21 PST 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to get a reference to the topLevel
tableau from the configuration effigy without calling openModel().  I
don't actually want to view the tableau, I just want to get a reference
to it so I can tell ptolemy to quit.  Calling openModel() is having some
repercussions with kepler when I quit kepler with the apple-q command.
I think it's basically trying to open the tableau when we actually just
want the reference to the already open tableau so we can tell it to quit.

thanks,
chad