[kepler-dev] kepler release telecon agenda update

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 27 17:11:06 PDT 2009

Thanks everyone for today's call on the Kepler 2.0 release.  It was quite a
useful discussion.  Notes from the release call are here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/meeting-notes/kepler-2.0-release-conference-call-notes-2080826

I think at this point we have pretty widespread agreement on goals and the
list of tasks, as summarized in the roadmap, and more explictly in the bug
list.  Happy bug hunting, and we'll try to get together again in 10-12 days
or as needed.

Cheers,
Matt