[kepler-dev] make sure you update! util module rearranged

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:29:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

As you can probably tell by the numerous large commits, I've rearranged
the util module into several other modules.  I've checked out kepler
after doing this and everything is running fine for me.  Please let me
know if you see anything not working right and I'll try to track it down.

You'll want to do an 'ant update' from the build-area, then do an 'ant
change-to -Dsuite=kepler' (or wrp or whatever) to make sure you get the
new kepler/module-info/modules.txt file.  You'll see several new modules
check out.  The new modules are:

opendap - all opendap functionality
ecogrid - most, if not all ecogrid functionality
authentication-gui - the gui components of the authentication system
gui - most, if not all of the main gui components for kepler
authentication - the non-gui components of the authentication system

I'm still going to do a bit of arranging, but it should not be on the
scale of this change.  There are still a few classes that I think are
out of place, but they were going to require some code refactoring to
move them, so I haven't done it yet.  I will hopefully get to that tomorrow.

Once again, please let me know if you see anything not working right or
if you have any questions.

Thanks,
chad