[kepler-dev] large check in

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 20 14:32:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've been working for a couple days to reorganize the util module.  I
have a new, better organization setup on my local machine that I would
like to check in.  I wanted to give everyone a chance to check in their
local changes first, since I will be moving/changing lots of files.
I've created several new modules as well as moving the classes that
currently reside in util to more proper locations.  Could everyone
please check in their changes by the end of the day so I can merge your
changes, then check in all of my stuff?

I'm hoping that after this change, classes in kepler will be in much
more logical locations instead of being clumped together in util.

I'd like to make this change around 5:00, so please check in by then.
If anyone has any objections, let me know.

Thanks,
chad