[kepler-dev] Determine whether -nogui was specified

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Wed Aug 12 12:10:05 PDT 2009

Thanks for the info.

The hack-way is not a pretty solution, but it will do a thing - I will
check that and tell you whether it works fine.

What I am trying to accomplish is creating an actor that is able to show
dialog window - when GUI mode is enabled, and skip showing it, when
-nogui is passed. This way I can easily (without changing actor's
parameters within workflow) use the same scenario for both cases.
Otherwise I have to enable/disable some parameter.

But as I have mentioned, I will check the "stack thing" - it should work.

Anyway, if it is possible to add this feature it would be fine.

Another useful feature (in case of -nogui mode) would be providing
Kepler developers with an access to command line arguments. This way it
would be possible to parametrize workflow from outside through the
application's parameters - this would useful whenever Kepler is started
as a part of a process.

Regards

michal