[kepler-dev] GARP actor problems...

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 29 14:59:48 PDT 2009

Hi Qiao,

I'm actually working on this right now.  Hopefully these actors will be
working again soon.  I'm working on getting the native libraries into
their proper locations.  I'll let you know when it is working.  If you
need to use these workflows urgently, you can download and install
Kepler 1.0 from the website.

chad