[kepler-dev] ant run fails with NoClassDefFoundError ... ModulesTxtReader

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Sat Apr 25 11:50:33 PDT 2009

Hi Christopher,

    I made a mistake. Previously, I only did "ant change-to
-Dsuite=kepler". Now I update the build-area check out and "ant
change-to -Dsuite=kepler". I got the same message with you. :(

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.