[kepler-dev] Please anyone help me how display the workflow model result in browser.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 24 01:40:30 PDT 2009

Hi Rajan,

    For Hydrant, which is one of Kepler Web UI project, it basically
create a new MoML filter and a set of new classes which extend display
related actors, like Display and PlotterBase, and rewrite their
postfire/wrapup/... functions to display them at web page. Before the
workflow is executed, the new filter should be set to change to display
related actors. You can find more info of Hydrant at
http://www.hpc.jcu.edu.au/projects/kepler/wiki/Hydrant.

    You can find the info of other Kepler WebUI projects at
https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.