[kepler-dev] build change-to for multiple suites

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:31:16 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

There are any number of solutions to this problem.

(1) You could make one suite refer to the other suite. If you want to
refer to a suite as a module, do not include a * before the reference.
In contrast, if you want to refer to it as a suite (which means that you
are including everything referenced by that module) include a * before
the reference. Since you have said that these actors are "unrelated"
this is probably not what you want to do.

(2) You could make yet another suite which has references to the suites
you have already developed (with or without a * before the reference.)

For more details, please look at the documentation here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions#making-your-own-modules