[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] IMPORTANT: new kepler-trunk module

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 7 15:56:28 PDT 2009

OK, sounds good.

I also notice that when moving classes between modules the old compiled
classes do not get removed after an
"ant update" "ant run"

At the moment you may need to clean loader, util, and core next time you
update.

In my last commit I moved org.kepler.sms.util.OntologyConfiguration
from the loader module to the core module.  Which worked fine for me
from the machine I was working on, so I committed it.  From another
machine however, I do an "ant update" "ant run" and get an error because
the class file for OntologyConfiguration is still in
loader/target/classes/... and is overriding the core/target/classes/...
newer version of the class.