[kepler-dev] Running Kepler from Eclipse...No actors on right pane

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:53:53 PDT 2009

Hey David and Christopher,

Could one of you enter a bug for this and target it at 2.0.0?  I think
maybe after 1.0 we could just converge on one startup class and maybe
make it extendable so other modules can change it if they need to. I
agree that the name of the class should be Kepler. I'm writing this
kinda off the top of my head but we can flush it out more in the bug.

Thanks
Chad