[kepler-dev] proxy settings for run from build script

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:05:29 PDT 2009

I've been able to set proxy settings for java in my kepler 1.0 startup script,
but now that I am building kepler-trunk I need to set this in the run command
of the build script.

I assume this is something I need to set in build-area/build.xml,
but I am not that familiar with ant and ant build files.

Basically I need to add these two java proxy settings:
java -Xmx512m -Xss5m -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 ...

Any help how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Chris