[kepler-dev] compiling with eclipse

madhu madhu at sdsc.edu
Mon Apr 6 08:08:55 PDT 2009

Hi there,

 I am using eclipse, but did not try running kepler 1.x through Eclipse before.
I gave it a try just now and it worked.

 I assume that you can see all the modules including the build-area in the navigator window of Eclipse. Double click on the build.xml and you should be able to see all the ant targets on the outline tab on the right side. Select the run target with and right mouse click on it then select 'Run As' followed by first 'Ant Build'. You should be able to see the compiling of all the modules and build kar etc. in the console tab below.

Please give it a try and let me know if you need any help.

Thanks
--Madhu