[kepler-dev] Indent the Kepler code?

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:08:15 PST 2008

Hey Christopher,

I'd prefer the entire kepler repository not be reformatted.  If I find a
file that is poorly formatted (like the MatlabExpression file), I
reformat it and recheck it in.  Although I agree in principal that the
whole codebase should use one format, I also like to let people have
their personal choices when they are writing code.  I personally don't
like many other formats and I find they slow me down when I'm coding.
I'd rather the files that I write and edit often use my style.  I also
respect other people's formatting and tend to write in whatever format
the file is in and I hope others do the same.

Just my .02.

chad