[kepler-dev] workflow execution question

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 17 09:17:48 PDT 2008

Hi, Dawid,

    I think your question is about data provenance (you can find an old
introduction at
http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerProvenanceFramework).
Now it is implemented in Kepler. You can enable it by
Tools-->Instantiate
Attribute-->org.kepler.provenance.ProvenanceListener. It can record
comprehensive information of an workflow execution.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.