[kepler-dev] .kepler file

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:39:11 PST 2008

Bertram,
    There is a bug for allowing multiple instances of Kepler to run
simultaneously (Bug #2315). However, it is targeted for PostRelease 1.0.0

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195