[kepler-dev] Actor is not ready to fire messages

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Jan 8 23:44:42 PST 2008

Hi,

I change the SDF director to PN one and my workflow running without
problems. I am just reading single binary file that contains atmospheric
data in time dimension.  I read each time step and send to the writer
actor. So, the number of sending data from one actor to other is equal
to number of time stem in the source binary file.

 > Do you need to process multiple files in one workflow run?

no i don't need it.

 > Or produce more than one output file for a given input file?

no the output file is single.

but i want to use this structure in a bigger workflow that process some
variables etc. and the bigger workflow uses SDF director. I hope this
structure work in it.

thanks for your kindly help,

--ufuk