[kepler-dev] More on monitoring receviers

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 30 11:21:08 PST 2008

More on this:

- I've changed the Receiver interface and all but the PtidesReceiver
   to support monitoring the receiver contents.

- I've renamed that attribute MonitorReceiverContents (used to be
   MonitorQueueContents), and put it in Utilities->Analysis.
   Perhaps this should go into some suitable Kepler menu (after
   testing with Kepler, of course)?

It now works with all domains, except that (for now) in Ptides,
Rendezvous, and CSP, it displays ERROR for the queue contents.

Please let me know if you see anything odd...

Edward