[kepler-dev] new eclipse build problems

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 23 11:17:10 PST 2008

Hi David,

vanilla-trunk in Eclipse launches for me now too. I have the menus
problem Ben mentions, and also the Components tree doesn't have any
actors in it. These problems occur both from eclipse and command line.

There are two other pages that describe setting up kepler with eclipse
in different ways:
http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingEclipseForKeplerDevelopment
https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/reference/kepler-and-eclipse

As a stopgap for confusion, I've put a link to your new instructions
at the top of the first. Unfortunately I can't edit the second.

Derik