[kepler-dev] new eclipse build problems

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 22 12:12:30 PST 2008

Hi David,

I ran svn update against all 8 folders ( _kepler.build, actors,
common, core, directors, loader, ptolemy, and util) and didn't see too
many changes, and received the same error. So I quit eclipse, deleted
my workspace and kepler.modules, and started the procedure, as
described on the wiki, over again. However I receive the same error
message.
Please let me know if I've missed something, or have ideas on how to
proceed,

Derik