[kepler-dev] Kepler in JavaScript?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 19 10:27:05 PST 2008

Hi All,
    I have been looking into what can be done with JavaScript these days
and have been finding many amazing projects. In particular, take a look at

http://javascript.neyric.com/wireit/test/jsBox/jsBox.html

jsBox is a example of the use of the WireIt javascript library. It is,
of course, much less sophisticated than Kepler, but it requires only a
browser and 'actor' code is all JavaScript!  Also note that the whole
'workflow' can be serialized in json. [Note that it is supposed to run
under IE but apparently a bug keeps this version from working. I found
that it does work for Safari and Firefox.]

Dan Higgins