[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] New Kepler Repository

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 8 19:01:13 PST 2008

> 11) Now might be a good time to fix up the indentation of the files
> by running a tool like the Eclipse indenter.  The files are pretty hard
> to read.  modules/util/src/org/kepler/gui/TabbedLibraryPane.java is an
> example.

I just wanted to super second this motion.  I've been biting my lip ever
since I got here to not just reformat the entire codebase and do one
massive checkin...  We also need to clean the imports, this is something
I ran into when dealing with bundle dependencies, which rely on having
accurate import statements.