[kepler-dev] Kepler Extension

Nitin Gavhane nmgavhane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 00:09:56 PST 2008

Hi,

I am a newbie to Kepler.

1. How to build a standalone kepler system for a particular
application/domain? ( i.e. excluding the already    available
domain/application and building a separate kepler system for particular
application/domain. )

2. How to access the standard delegation model (Kepler Core) to extend the
GUI?
    (I want to develop a browser(web) based Interface for Kepler.)

Please Suggest me the possible solutions and provide some tutorial links if
available. and Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Nitin Gavhane

(Computational Research Laboratories India Ltd.)