[kepler-dev] Kepler Extension

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 5 10:06:47 PST 2008

Hi Nitin,

We're in the process of implementing a system that will make kepler
extensions (we call them modules) much easier to develop.  I will
hopefully send out an email by the end of the day which will detail how
to get this process started.  Please watch for that email and if you
have any additional questions, feel free to post them to the list.

thanks,
chad