[kepler-dev] repository switch tomorrow

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:01:09 PST 2008

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I somewhat prematurely wrote to let everyone know we
were going to do a major reorganization of the kepler.  We're finally
ready to actually execute this and we'd like to do it tomorrow (Friday,
12/5).  If everyone could please have your code checked in by tonight so
  we can merge it with the new structure, that will make it easier for
us to make a smooth transition.  We'll be locking the repository
tomorrow morning and it will remain locked until we're done moving
things around.  At that point, we'll send out instructions and an
explanation of what we did.

If anyone has a problem with this happening tomorrow, please let me know.

Thanks,
chad