[kepler-dev] Build Problems

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:32:04 PDT 2007

Just to confuse things more:  ;-)

I moved my Kepler and PTII directories to a location under a directory
containing a space in the name ("Program Files"), changed my environment
variables to point to this new location, and then used ant to rebuild
Kepler. No problems - the build worked with no errors. So apparently the
'space' in path problem does not occur in all cases !?

Dan

-----

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195