[kepler-dev] Kepler actors disappeared

Margerie Guilliot mguillio at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:03:34 PDT 2007

  Hello,

I am working on Kepler/CIPRes, since 2 weeks.
I use the Kepler/CIPRes user software since 3 weeks and it used to work quite perfectly. Friday I download the Kepler source and run it with eclipse. And It worked. But yesterday, I tryed to run it again and all the actors had disappeared (see attachment) if I run it with eclispe or if I open the user software of Kepler/CIPRes (in the second case I have error referring to KeplerDocumentation).
I tryed to rebuild every thing, but it still doesn't work.
I don't know what to do. Can you help me?

thanks,

Margerie Guilliot, Intern

San Diego Supercomputer Center

University of California, San Diego