[kepler-dev] another big checkin

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 16 15:30:54 PDT 2007

Chad, Kirsten,

Thanks for all the updates. I've just tested the docs a little bit
and have a few questions.

1. Documentation for some generic actors says null. We used to have
documentation for these actors. (Example: WebService actor)
2. If the documentation window is open for one actor, it does not
refresh when I try display the doc for another actor.
3. Do we distinguish now between the documentation actor and class
author?
4. It would be really nice to be able to view the documentation
without having to drag and drop the actor, i.e., from the left pane
library with a right-click context menu. Do we have any plans for
this? Just an idea that was mentioned to me by a user.

Thanks very much!
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Assistant Director, National Laboratory for Advanced Data Research