[kepler-dev] modeling question about producing f(A, x), f(A, y)...

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:04:30 PDT 2007

Hi Tim,

None of the above. The metric is that someone like Bruce, trying to build
his first workflow, how easily/heavily figures it out, what to use and how
to use.

COMAD is "heavy" for the actor/workflow developers who intend to give such
solutions, so it becomes "light" for Bruce. I would welcome that.
I meant heavy here, that probably it would be a lot of work to
write/rewrite actors to work in COMAD mode. However, I may be terribly
mistaken with this statement.

Norbert