[kepler-dev] Tutorials and Demos

Deana D. Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Sat Apr 7 06:52:49 PDT 2007

Yes, but I have limited time to learn how to do this -- Glen has experience and
is offering his time, therefore I most definitely vote that we let him do it!
:-)  I may still do some things with Camtasia, but there is no reason it can't
be a joint effort.

Deana

Quoting "Laura L. Downey" <ldowney at lternet.edu>:

> We have Camtasia here at UNM which will make movies in various formats
> so
> Deana will have access to that.  We specifically got it so we could
> make
> CBTs (computer based training), and demos and tutorials.  I think
> Samantha
> did a bit with it but I don't know how much.
>

> Laura L. Downey
> Senior Usability Engineer
> LTER Network Office
> Department of Biology, MSC03 2020
> 1 University of New Mexico
> Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001
> 505.277.3157 office
>
> 505.610.9657 mobile
>
> 505.277-2541 fax
> ldowney at lternet.edu
>

>   _____

Dr. Deana D. Pennington
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001