[kepler-dev] Tutorials and Demos

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Apr 4 08:38:53 PDT 2007

Deana,
   I be happy to test for you. I've never been an official "tester"
before. I've usually only been involved in code maintenance and small
developments. However, I do seem to have a natural talent for fine
detail and finding weaknesses in programs.

   Are any of your demos web-based-movies? I have considerable
experience with creating web movies and have made one that is related
to technology similar to Kepler. I saw some of the demos on our
website that were on a Linux platform and involved communication in a
chat window and that showed a few sample demonstrations in Kepler.

   If you could use a web streaming movie in your work, would you like
to see a sample of work I have already completed? I only have this
available in Windows Media Player or in Apple Quicktime; I need to
find an easy way to convert to Flash.

   Regardless, I'll do what I can to help. And, as a new set of eyes,
I may be a good tester in this situation. I, unfortunately, will be
out of touch for the next few weeks. But, if this isn't pressing, I'd
happily test for you when I've finished my near-deadline-projects.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
913-486-8775
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi

Glen,

I plan to work on the tutorials and demos beginning in a week or so -- both
updating the ones we have and constructing new ones.  It would be great if I
could send them to you to "test" as I get them done.

Thanks,
Deana Pennington