[kepler-dev] A very thorny question..

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 2 07:56:28 PDT 2007

Glen,

When we build Kepler installers for release, they will include the R
system (some in th past have as well).  So the R-dependent demos should
work.  The browser problem should be fixed -- I'm not sure if its
already entered as a bug.

Matthew B. Jones
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                Ph: 541-888-2581 ext. 287
UC Santa Barbara