[kepler-dev] troubles with kepler20060328

Frans Verster IOP.Array at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:18:45 PST 2006

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have troubles with kepler20060328 and previous versions, is this the
right place to discuss?

I am using win2000 but kepler.bat complains "The input line is too long"
so I use cygwin and modified the sh to use ";" instead of ":" and put
quotes around the classpath. But sh kepler2.sh 2>&1 |tee kepler2.txt
fails, see attached files "The class name you entered was not found in
the classpath...."

When I put all the jar files in the path with export
CLASSPATH=".`/bin/find . -name '*.jar' -printf ';%p'`" like sh kepler.sh
2>&1 |tee kepler.txt he says "Unable to start application
java.lang.Exception: Failed to parse "-kepler"

kepler20060314 printed in an endless loop few hundred 'internet
explorer' windows that a file couldnt be found, but I cannot give more
details.

So my question is How to run kepler?

Thanks in advance
Frans Verster