[kepler-dev] Reg. IF_THEN_ELSE loop

Sivagowri Swaminathan sivagowri at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:37:06 PST 2006

Hi Norbert and Edward

Thanks a lot. Yes, after changing the string constant, it worked. I just
took it for granted that a string constant, as it name suggest is a
constant. well , it turns out I need to look into the documentation.

Then with regards to Norbert's xml file,  thanks for yr suggestion, the
question tag expression is a great way. I tested it and it is very simple.
Thanx.
I want to learn more of these kinds of expressions and other actors, where
can I get the documentation from?

One more question, Edward mentioned a case actor but it is not available in
my ontology. Is it a new actor or am I missing anything? I am using kepler
version alpha 8.0.

Thanx
Siva