[kepler-dev] More work on DocAttributes

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 20 16:47:19 PST 2006

I've done a bit more work on the DocAttributes mechanism.
In particular, it now works properly with actor-oriented classes,
with parameters (like Directors), and with classes that have no
icons.  If you created any instances of DocAttribute in your
model, you may need to recreate these...  Apologies... I promise
this is the last change I'll make that won't be backward compatible
on this...

I've also put the Documentation attribute at the top level
of the Utilities library, to encourage people to use it...

Edward

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal