[kepler-dev] DataSource Icon troubles

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:32:24 PST 2006

Okay I will take a look at the latest in the morning.  Any specific workflow
you want me to look at?  I'm a little perplexed since we haven't had any
feedback that it was a problem in the various screenshots presented at the
last 2 or 3 meetings or from the examples on the wiki.   But if there is an
issue, we can easily adjust things.

BTW, 10% of the male population has some form of color-blindness -- which is
a major reason color should be used as a redundant cue (and because people
see colors differently too).  In the datasource icon case, the file folder
shape is the other cue.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office