[kepler-dev] New Kepler Menus

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 1 09:58:55 PST 2006

Incidently, the current 'animation' feature does not work with all
directors. (maybe only SDF). So it we want a general purpose version,
there is probably a lot of work to do. And I am not convinced that we
can ever predict how long a workflow will take to run, other than by
collecting data for previouis runs.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195