[kepler-dev] Generated Actor docs not corresponding to application?

Samantha Romanello Katz sroman at LTERnet.edu
Wed Aug 2 14:17:45 PDT 2006

Ilkay
We (kirsten and I) are looking at the html page..
http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly/docResults/generatedHTMLPages/FinalDeveloperDocumentation.html

If you go to the parent page...
http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly/docResults/generatedHTMLPages/
it looks as though those pages are generated nightly?!?

We went to this page to see if there was a way to get a text version of
the actors and documentation.  We noticed (at that time) the list was
not complete.   Kirsten and I are currently cutting and pasting
documentation from the kepler application to write the user
documentation.  If there is a way to get a text version of the complete
actor list and the current developers documentation we would really
appreciate it.

samantha