[kepler-dev] Bill Gates on Scientific Workflows

Mladen Vouk vouk at ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 17 08:13:37 PST 2005

Bertram,
We were there listening to him and watching him
It was a good talk.

Of course, this was the
direct result of me giving Bill a call the evening before
and asking him to mention workflows to the audience.
:-) :-)
He did not get our names right, but otherwise,
I could not have done a better job in presenting
the topic. Just, kidding, of course.

Mladen

PS now that MS in the