[kepler-dev] Dynamicalling adding properties (attributes) to the relation ......

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Mon Jun 6 17:57:40 PDT 2005

Hello Ilkay,

In continuation to my previous mail,  even If I remove the Composite
Actor entry in the configuration file basicKeplerActorLibrary.xml
still I am able to create a relation without any error message. It looks
for me my JTypedCompositeActor hasn't been loaded.

Do you know is there any other location where the Composite Actor has
been configured?

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni

This entry I removed from the basicKeplerActorLibrary.xml file ....
<entity name="Composite Actor" class="griddles.JTypedCompositeActor">
     <property name="entityId"
class="org.ecoinformatics.seek.util.NamedObjId"
value="urn:lsid:ecoinformatics.org:kepler.118.1"/>
   </entity>