[kepler-dev] programatic access to class entity

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 27 09:17:12 PDT 2005

Hi Edward,

Just out of curiosity, how do you track instances across multiple MoML
files? For example, if I define a class and store it in a particular
MoML file, then instantiate the class in multiple workflows (each stored
in a different MoML file), and I make a change to the original class,
how does this change propagate to the various instances?  Or, is a class
only identified within a particular context?

It sounds like you say below that "any changes" made to the class will
be made to all the instances; so knowing how you track this would be
potentially useful to some of the Kepler implementations of KSW, etc.

Thanks,
shawn