[kepler-dev] kepler lib/jar/ directory cleanup

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:06:11 PST 2005

Hi All,

    As a start in cleaning up the ke[pler/lib/jar subdirectory, it looks
to me like we can elimate the following jar files

lib/jar/ecogrid_client_lib/log4j-core.jar
lib/jar/sms/log4j-1.2.7.jar
lib/jar/soap/log4j-1.2.4.jar

This leaves a single copy of the lib/jar/log4j-1.2.7.jar. Everything
seems to compile and run with this single version of log4j.

Also, I propose to remove the entire /ib/jar/ptolemy3beta/ subdirectory
as obsolete.

If anyone knows of any reason why these jars should NOT be removed,
please let me know ASAP.

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531