[kepler-dev] Re: LSIDs and SRB

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 21 06:50:43 PST 2005

Hi Chris,

I haven't looked into this question, and so I don't have an answer. I am
forwarding to the kepler-dev email list -- to see if the SRB folks have
looked into this issue and/or have any ideas.

My guess would be that a thin layer would need to be added ... and
hopefully SRB already implements most of the functionality required for
supporting LSIDs.

Shawn