[kepler-dev] Re: Kepler installation problem (red hat)

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:24:37 PST 2005

Another problem is that sometimes paths don't get setup correctly ...
Did you double check that this was done (i.e., that the Kepler and
Ptolemy paths are set)?

Shawn

Carlos A. Rueda wrote:
> I guess the CVS co is the next step to try, and we understand
> we need to ask for a read-only account. Can we have two for:
>    haiyan
>    carueda
> ?
>
> Thanks
> carlos
>

> Chad Berkley wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are you running this from the release version or from a CVS checkout?
>> What OS are you running it under?
>>
>> chad
>>
>> Haiyan Yang wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, all,
>>>
>>> After I typed "./kepler.sh", I got one line:
>>> Opening user library /home/haiyan/.ptolemyII/UserLibrary.xml... Done
>>>
>>> A window poped up with title "Kepler: A System for Scientific
>>> Workflows".
>>> Nothing continued from there.  If I click a link in the popup window,
>>> say,
>>> ENM(CARP) WORKFLOWS, another window poped up with title "Ecological
>>> Niche
>>> Modeling (GARP) Workflows".  I then clicked the first link "Baseline