[kepler-dev] Ecogrid - EML problems

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Dec 11 15:42:37 PST 2005

H, Dan:

I just started kepler and run the eml simple polt workflow and every thing
looked fine. Then I searched "IPCC" and got 335 results. I dragged "Base
Layer ..." package to convas and it worked fine.

So it seemed to me Ecogrid is fine. I am not sure if someboday restarted
it or not. So wound you mind try again? (by the way, I did the test in
campus).

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao