[kepler-dev] Disabling run....

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:56:25 PDT 2004

Hey Rod,

I'm not sure how to disable the run button, but it like the indicator
showing that the workflow isn't ready to run should come from the actor
that's delaying it.  Maybe the actor should be greyed out and have a
little progress meter showing below it.  I think it's important to show
the user why the workflow currently isn't executable.  I haven't tried
to alter the execution environment (i.e. the run button) from a model,
but I'm kind of guessing that there is no interface to do so...maybe
one of the ptolemy folks can shed some light on this.

chad