[kepler-dev] Re: Applet for morpho

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue May 25 19:55:48 PDT 2004

Creating portable applets is a major challenge...
This is partly because of the Sun-Microsoft war, and partly because
of fundamentally bad design... That said, Christopher Brooks (cc'd here)
has done amazingly well at this... There is a "code generator" in Ptolemy
that will produce a starting point for an applet. Perhaps Christopher
could summarize how to use it?

Edward