[kepler-dev] Add depency in build.xml?

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 23 17:47:55 PST 2004

Hi, everyone:

My kepler code will need the some jar files (about 6) in lib when it
communicates to ecogrid service. Those jar files come from ecogrid client
library in seek/ecogrid project.

Now I have a question: do I need add those jar file direclty to kepler cvs
or add adependency on seek/ecogrid project in build.xml(add a target in
kepler build.xml and this target will create those jar files then copy
them to kepler/lib/jar)?

The first one is easiest one but duplicate code. The second one doesn't
duplicate the codes, but make user to run kepler should checkout seek
module first(it is pain too).

Any idea or suggestions?

Thanks!

Jing