[kepler-dev] [VOTE] request membership for Xiaowne Xin

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:23:05 PST 2004

Neutral (0) for Xiaowen Xin.  She has the potential of making some good
contributions to Kepler, and her emails have been very thoughtful, but
she's been involved for such a very short period of time that I'll just
vote neutral and see if others have stronger feelings on the issue.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara