[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] RFC new directory structure

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu Mar 18 07:58:44 PST 2004

Edward:

Thanks very much for your insightful mail from a Ptolemy perspective
and preview of features that are coming in the next release.

I'm cross-posting to SDM-DEV for now, but encourage those who are on
SDM-DEV but not Kepler-dev to subscribe to the latter to automatically
get such info in the future (provided of course they need to know
what's going on in Kepler/SPA).

Here is the URL:

Bertram